Click Links for Topics Below
FIRST OF ALL, this is to warn those who receive this information prior to the "RAPTURE" of the soon to occur events that will take place in the "LAST DAYS" as foretold in the Bible. Based on what the Bible has to say about future events, nobody would want to live on earth after the rapture. Hopefully many will read, believe, seek God, repent and be saved. Salvation is very simple, so simple to attain that most people cannot accept it. However, it is complex because it is life changing and based on that which we cannot see; it is based on faith.
"For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast."
SECONDLY, to those left behind after the rapture, this is indeed information for survival. You still have an opportunity to repent and have eternal life in Jesus Christ's Kingdom; the only difference is that you will spend a little time experiencing a taste of tribulation while you remain on earth. Know that Jesus is the Redeemer of this Creation and all Mankind.
IS FOR THE SURVIVAL OF YOUR SOUL
DON'T LET ARMAGEDDON
BLOSSOM AS A ROSE IN YOUR LIFE
Definition of Rapture - This is the event that will occur when Jesus calls His Bride (both gentile and Jewish believers) with a trumpet blast, and in the "twinkling of an eye" they will be removed from the earth and transported to be with Jesus in the heavens. For those of Jewish heritage who are familiar with the seven feasts of the Old Testament that are celebrated each year, the rapture is portrayed by the feast of trumpets described in Leviticus 23:24. The Jewish feast of trumpets symbolized a regathering. At the trumpet call of the rapture, it will be a regathering of believers to be with Jesus, and for the Jews left behind on earth it will be the final regathering to the physical nation of Israel.
"Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall all be changed."
I Corinthians 15:51-52
"For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord."
I Thessalonians 4:16-17
The move to unite the world under one government has been active since the early 1950's, and in recent years this became more of a reality as the nations of the world began to give up their sovereignty to the United Nations during armed intervention of conflicts between nations (Kuwait, Somalia, Bosnia). In these conflicts, the nations of the world contributed manpower and machinery to be used under the flag of the United Nations.
The United States of America surrendered its sovereignty in these situations too much weaker nations by allowing its military to be controlled by these nations. In addition to these military actions the nations of the world also agreed to controlled trade and labor practices with international treaties such as NAFTA and GATT.
There is no dominant nation to provide leadership to the world, setting the stage for a man to arise out of the masses to unite the world, and become its dictator.
The foundational building block of society, that element which has always been responsible for social order and peace, is the family, and it has been virtually destroyed. The family is to be a man, his wife and their children. The man provides for the wife and children, the wife nurtures and educates the children, and the children obey their parents. In a community of families, each adult holds the other adults and children accountable for their actions. The family is based on marriage.
Civil war has been a constant theme of this age and the unrest will continue into the end times: man vs. women, black vs. white, Moslem vs. Jew, Catholic vs. Protestant, Moslem vs. Christian, one Moslem faction vs. another Moslem faction, one black African tribe vs. another black African tribe, nation vs. nation, people vs. people. Whatever divides people into different groups is used to inspire hate, strife and violence.
On the economic scene the trend is toward poverty for the masses with wealth concentrated into the hands of very few people. These controllers of the wealth will be the kings of commerce and banking and also will be the power behind politics throughout the world. Expect all commerce, buying and selling, to be controlled by a mark in the right hand or forehead of every person who wants to participate in the economy. Only those people with the mark will be able to buy and sell, but the consequences of taking the mark is eternal damnation. THEREFORE, DON'T TAKE THAT MARK. You will have a very difficult time surviving, and probably won't, but you will save your soul.
In the gospel of Matthew Chapter 24 Jesus spoke to his disciples and indicated to them that one of the signs of the time of the end of the world would be, "...as it were in the days of Noah so will the coming of the son of man be..."
We read in Genesis that in the days of Noah that "the earth was filled with violence...". This speaks not only of the violence that men inflict on one another for certainly the earth is filled with that kind of violence; wars, civil wars, rape, brutality, murder, abortion, indiscriminate random acts of violence but the earth itself is also filled with violence. We see increasing earthquakes, volcanoes, hurricanes, tornadoes, floods, drought, lightening storms and unusual atmospheric phenomena. While all of these have existed in the past, over the last 50 years the number and intensity of these conditions and the property damage associated with these natural catastrophes has increased. As the level of violence that the human species has inflicted on one another has increased, so has the violent reaction of the earth increased.
When Jesus disciples asked Him about the signs that would be a precursor to His coming and the end of the age He responded that there would be (list is taken from Matthew Chapter 24).
- Wars and rumors of wars
- Nation will rise against nation. It is very interesting to note that the Greek word that is translated as nation is "ethnos" which deals with ethnic background and race. Most of the wars and conflicts in the 1980's and 1990's are wars amongst ethnic groups and tribes.
- Kingdom will rise against kingdom
- Earthquakes "these will be like the early pangs of childbirth", that is, as the time grows nearer and nearer to His coming, the frequency and intensity of these five signs will increase.
- The followers of Jesus will be handed over to be persecuted and killed. This is happening with more frequency in the Moslem controlled nations in the Middle East and in Africa where Black Moslems are enslaving Black Christians. Statistics show, for the last 100 years, there have been approximately 150,000 - 250,000 Christians killed world wide each and every year.
- Christians will be hated by all nations on account of His name. In many parts of the world Christians are jailed and killed for their beliefs; in the United States those who are Christians are hated by the media and liberals and are known by the code words "religious right".
- Many will fall away...that is, many who claimed to be Christians will recant their faith and betray and hate Christians.
- Many false prophets will arise and deceive many.
- Due to excessive lawlessness, the love of many will grow cold.
This is an event that will not be hidden. It will be treated with ridicule, contempt and mockery by the world's media, but God will see to it that it will be highly publicized before it occurs just so that those left behind might still come to their senses.
It will occur in the open, and many left behind will know somebody that was raptured. It will happen suddenly, unexpectedly, and lightning fast; "in the twinkling of an eye" as the Bible puts it. And there will be evidence all over the world that this event occurred.
Some national leaders will disappear, some celebrities in entertainment and some professionals in sports will disappear, entire families will disappear, disbelieving spouses will see their mates vanish, children will disappear. Bank accounts, homes, cars, businesses and relationships will be left behind.
The problem for the world's leaders will be trying to convince people that it didn't happen. If the world's leaders admit that it did happen then logically everything that Jesus preached and taught must be true. And if all of this is true, then the only logical response would be to come before God in confession and repentance.
Study the Word of God as revealed in the Bible so you can develop a closer relationship with Him.
Although the rapture will shock everybody and will be covered in the media and many left behind will be aware of someone who is gone the leaders of the world will begin their great deception, that is convincing the population left behind that there was no rapture.
How is this going to be accomplished? Well, pretty easily because most of the people left behind are already in a state of deception. They have been deceived into believing that Jesus is not the Messiah; they have been deceived into believing that the word of God is not true. World leaders will declare that there was no rapture. The news media will follow the party line. Then to make things easier, shortly after the rapture, one-fourth of the world's population will be decimated due to wars, famine and plague.
Shortly after the Rapture, a 7 year period, commonly known as the Tribulation, will take place. It will begin with the signing of a peace agreement between Israel and her enemies and it will end with the physical return of Jesus Christ to set up His kingdom on earth. In between will be seven years of terror for those on earth. The following events and trends will take place in that seven year period :
- A man will arise who will achieve victory after victory both in politics and in war. This man, who should be easily identified by his rapid rise and popularity, is your antichrist.
- Violence will increase in all parts of the world both nation against nation (ethnic wars) and domestically. Men will indiscriminately slay one another as peace will be removed from the earth.
- There will be extreme inflation, poverty, and lack of food as one day's wages will buy enough food for one day for one person. (Revelation 6:5-6)
- In a very short period of time, one-quarter of the earth's population will be killed due to wars, famine, pestilence and wild beasts. These wild beasts could very well be viruses, bacteria and other microbes. In late 1995 Time magazine ran a cover story on the rise of new infections and called microbes "malevolent little beasts".
- Many people will experience a religious conversion and become followers of Jesus Christ and most of these people will be hunted down and killed.
- There will be a great earthquake, the sun will be blackened, the moon will turn red and all mountains and islands (which are underwater mountains) will be moved.
- There will be a brief period of calm on the earth following this great earthquake which will give those who survive a false sense of security.
- A third of the earth, one-third of all trees and all the green grass will be burned up. (Revelation 8:7)
- Something will cause the sea to become like blood, killing one-third of all sea creatures and destroying one-third of all shipping.
- A "star" named Wormwood will fall from the sky and poison one-third of all fresh water killing many people.
- An army of 200 million will kill one-third of mankind. (Revelation 9:14-16)
- Two men, who will be known as the Two Witnesses, will preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ for 3 ½ years and be killed at the midpoint of the 7 year tribulation. These two will be responsible for a 3 ½ year world-wide drought.
- People will be required to receive a mark in their right hand or forehead in order to buy and sell. Those who receive this mark will develop a loathsome and malignant sore on their bodies within a short period of time.
- The fresh waters will become like blood.
- The Euphrates river will dry up allowing the kings of the east to march westward.
- The kings of the world will gather their armies together to battle God at Armageddon. There will be a great earthquake, so great that all the mountains and islands will disappear. There will be hailstones weighing close to 100 pounds.
- Shortly after this great earthquake, Jesus Christ will return with His army to claim the earth as His possession.
These two men are God's gift to the people of the earth, who have not received in their heart Jesus Christ as their Personal Lord and Savior prior to the rapture. These two men will proclaim the gospel and provide hope for those left behind. If you are left on earth, then your destiny may be to suffer and more than likely die. But you still have the hope of salvation. Listen to what these two men are preaching and turn to God.
The Bible does not say who these two men are. Many speculate that they are Elijah and Enoch, two ancient prophets of God who never died (There are some that believe one of them could be Moses). They will have the power to prevent rain, and there will be a 3 ½ year drought on earth. They will turn water into blood and cause all kinds of plagues on earth. Only the world dictator will be able to kill them and only when God allows it.
The misery will be so great that when the world dictator does finally kill these two the world
will rejoice in celebration, giving gifts to one another. They will lie in the streets for
three and one-half days after their death and then they will be resurrected in full view of
the population of the world and ascend to heaven at the command of God when He calls them
to "Come up here". Shortly after he kills the two witnesses, the world dictator will declare
himself to be God. He is the antichrist.
see Revelation 11:11
This activates the last 3 ½ years or 42 months of the Tribulation which is called the Great Tribulation. It brings destruction upon the earth which has never been seen before and will never be seen again.
Shortly after the rapture, God will call His army of 144,000 Jewish believers into service to provide a voice of hope for all those left behind throughout the world. The best friends and most staunch supporters of Jews have always been true believing Christians. It was this element of the world's population that provided help and support for Israel and Jewish people. These 144,000 preach worldwide that Jesus is the Messiah.
These 144,000, 12,000 from each of the 12 Ancient Tribes of Israel. They will be spread throughout the world and more than likely go about in pairs, two by two, as Jesus instructed His disciples to do.
Hard currency will become obsolete. This is no surprise, as banks and governments have been working to eliminate currency, coin money and paper transactions for decades. Currency and coin is expensive to produce, lends itself to readily for drug trafficking and, with high tech equipment, is too easily counterfeited. All financial transactions can be handled with a computer because the debit card will become the tool for all personal financial transactions. However, at some point after the rapture, probably right after the two witnesses are killed, everyone will be required to get a mark in their right hand or forehead in order to buy and sell. By taking this mark you are swearing allegiance to the anti-christ.
This era will be the most violent of times in the history of the world. Death, brutality and destruction will be part of everyday life. One of the defining characteristics of the last days following the rapture will be a lack of peace. There will be civil wars throughout the world: people will kill one another indiscriminately, random acts of violence will fill people with fear. Car-jackings, home invasions, drive by shootings, bombings will all increase with an intensity that will leave people with absolutely no sense of security.
In order to survive this time, you need to remove yourself from society and live in a remote area that is difficult to access. Getting together with a group of like-minded people would provide additional support and safety. As mentioned earlier, stock up on food, medicines, living supplies, weaponry and gold. You will need enough for the last 3 ½ years of this end time.
Don't plan on being able to supplement your food with hunting and fishing because much of the stocks of wild animals and fish will be depleted or destroyed by the worldwide drought and other natural occurrences. Needless to say this will also seriously deplete the food supplies for the world's population causing food prices to skyrocket.
Those people in the world who never before missed a meal or worried about food will become very familiar with hunger pangs and the feeling of going without food for long periods of time. This will be one of the causes of the increased violence as people become more self centered, short tempered, and competitive for the food sources in short supply.
As Jesus spoke to His disciples about these days He said, "people will betray one another and hate one another...the love of many will grow cold."
Prior to the rapture, the world experienced an increase in health related catastrophes, an increase in new infectious diseases and an increase in the return of diseases thought to have been eradicated or brought under control. The past two decades have brought on AIDS, EBOLA virus, flesh eating bacteria, the return of tuberculosis, incurable gonorrhea, herpes and many other virtually incurable sexually transmitted diseases. After the rapture things do not get better, as one quarter of the world's population will die as the result of wars, famine and plague.
THE POST RAPTURE SURVIVAL GUIDE
by Kurt Seland